Tuesday, April 12, 2016

From a Drawing – to a Digital Artwork – Yin and Yang #2



The motion of yin and yang generates all things in nature – Above how Yin and Yang #2 was created… a simple drawing and music.

It all began from a brain scratch (drawing from sketch book) and music played in studio which actually was my brothers early CD (released 08 August 2008 ) titled Son of Science.

All drawings are either graphite or archival none fade water based felt tip pens, my favorite and usually three point sizes.

The music as described by my brother Andrew is experimental, ambient electronic fusion… lends itself to travel into a different space when drawing and creating a new visual experience on paper, canvas or digital artwork.

JUST SET YOURSELF FREE!! 

If you like something different musically to inspire ones brain check out Andrews site The Secession Records. WARNING… if your not adventurous, like to try something new, anal, musically narrow in taste, don’t like to be challenged….THEN this is for YOU.

Jump out of your old skin, put on a new hat and open your mind. It never ceases to amaze me… the creative process…. not just my own, but others.

Matters not if it’s in word, sculpture, music, dance, theater, street art, muti-media…. it’s all a wondrous journey. It never ceases to amaze me… the creative process…. not just my own, but others.

No comments:

Post a Comment